Re: [dtn-interest] Question

Vint Cerf <vint@google.com> Mon, 28 January 2013 00:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=hDY0l32AASQPA2PUi4GdN/4k9Ex2v/nkoxIBwcME9Nc=; b=LCQZWMqQo/smbUH/RrmoWoXgy+xQvrmiL+Z1a5E7bj+fzyHo3k0HgAo+9h0Hvj8Ycl o1sj4GJaiiiJlZg9hhlNc7ZCrIuJpDx8xUBpfWgjPnjlcYjV2rIek/rYdzXn4hKBcMpF Xyc8eepc0la/BOrp5B4y0rXW78SNVZRC258el3m+R6/GIIaYioIYiXb1eq8LzB5sGuEA xQKFIlvPfIb7Fhzn4Bmci7lOjpwWOzKZI2rWbyTp6wnddhC0RpubWOWHeRhrWMCyiNno yoK89Xv2FkFOs5py6hWeeaqC4E9LfSpMK2/vP12C1lW8EVlkuCZn4YDz3YCwYCdlKh18 hFKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=hDY0l32AASQPA2PUi4GdN/4k9Ex2v/nkoxIBwcME9Nc=; b=T3SAE6rHtZmdjb05Vl7Du+x/WOxdZmwD61K03dbCE0rh+ftJTX95JRHXWQzs2vnX6l N41GYR83n7EaWvJP26qTDpDylr/DMtDH0P1C6LhV8+28RyCmJWIFGVK8ynTKp6Yg53vE eET/Ja7c8Rj4bqS5SnZDe9xGT3gYM/EhTXpRwYlJJCMdFTgazz504vfBSDbTWLX49vKO tYYvReOOY2iFm0RuXeBR22jI/xfHA9Fz8VobfJ2Xzo9e15yST4tyFok4cH1yBrPahVOH RyxTN4MIDpvsT/1cMb1CmstNDaC0HwFrtkAzP3OCFifjfwyNqgiKpkhXZsSZ+4uEohRt FUNw==