Re: [dtn-interest] Question

sitaraman@nmsworks.co.in Tue, 29 January 2013 18:58 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:26:13 +0530
From: sitaraman@nmsworks.co.in
To: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov>
Cc: "dtn-interest@irtf.org" <dtn-interest@irtf.org>
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] Question

Yes, thats a question i still seem to have, for DSN and even distant
plantes, will reliable transport alone suffice? and is intermediate nodes
all the way upto the desitnation is feasible? For, DTN, it appears,
essentially relies on, intermediate nodes (or the distance between source
and destination say such as for mars say being mangeable) so as to not
have intermediate nodes and do store and forward at source.