Re: [dtn-interest] Question

sitaraman@nmsworks.co.in Mon, 28 January 2013 13:35 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:03:22 +0530
From: sitaraman@nmsworks.co.in
To: Vint Cerf <vint@google.com>
Cc: "dtn-interest@irtf.org" <dtn-interest@irtf.org>
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] Question

What is the typical order of magnitude ratio between the roundtrip time
and the time contact window for each case of interplanetary and
interstellar...

Also (this is going to be costly for sure) is an array of senders and
recievers encircling the planet possible  or a  sender and a pairing set
of reflectors moving in synchrony, that together reflect the senders
signal back to the earth..nothing to do with the protocol itself but
still...
Sitaraman