Re: [Eligibility-discuss] [Gendispatch] New Version Notification for draft-knodel-nomcom-gender-representation-00.txt

Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com> Sat, 25 November 2023 22:12 UTC

Received: from mail-qv1-xf2e.google.com (mail-qv1-xf2e.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::f2e]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id B1CD5C14F739 for <eligibility-discuss@ietf.org>; Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:12:44 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nthpermutation-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1700950363; x=1701555163; darn=ietf.org; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=OGtbFCUrymE3S944N2GOhuSWimvuSZO82PjLYkd0hxI=; b=eYF3NRrv6yQ0hdBv2XRZe8vwj8sOqI0uAkAsDUGLWCKAHSxYRZQB0AhGsSe5wbwKNx BoC3pvmBpdOlxpYNhu8S8kU++6AIfcGk9ZoAh4cbAo5xbit/Tcem7R7aNE8mjK512VPm MwgNZKoiB1wjUoIxc5XdgFFf5uYUpVFFcYjCVtoccSrcS3XhQoSfkIchH/5+hj5tef5+ d3AZP2eByjdc6PFLljU48nBnM4pYr78RP2s9ATBdsm9mPum+NZhYct31HjL3lAY9M3Rt GPAHRroUdcvylrboJtMlSmPpjCZVA6+dGTY6lxmHB1vpiLvdNcmcqx1kumLtnqtOt1Ke YmHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1700950363; x=1701555163; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=OGtbFCUrymE3S944N2GOhuSWimvuSZO82PjLYkd0hxI=; b=dcdzGhNw4gal99LU3MJndHzIvEov/ZmhMf3B5mFJbOLPotnWx9VOxroKo6tN7eC1r+ AC/miUjS2pKakyPPKA7ari0IDN4cETTCSGnK6ZDT8k+n6OFMF0hFgMG3Xrm7c1U42o+7 jlTyOKgosPZe4CRIqsVN5pT32mMyU6KWBRsHrADQBuh+UqaV1xHZDuaOJyVMybnPt7qB Xr1bCeOTQ7VnAE0+BM77GUsXEOzH5m5gtLzqugfGFqECQWFFWpgmJsd16jI8oiwKxjPE 07SAJXVERORtXnJlN0FcXNtC2eDojSS1hkAKlHdMlBAV8v4CBxtfPaOjNm8LZ5/2Uf8n u+rw==