Re: [Emu] Potential Notes in EAP-FAST Documents

"Hao Zhou (hzhou)" <hzhou@cisco.com> Thu, 12 February 2009 03:05 UTC

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:05:57 -0500
From: "Hao Zhou (hzhou)" <hzhou@cisco.com>
To: Jouni Malinen <j@w1.fi>, Tim Polk <tim.polk@nist.gov>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6401; t=1234407959; x=1235271959; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=hzhou@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hao=20Zhou=20(hzhou)=22=20<hzhou@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Emu]=20Potential=20Notes=20in=20EAP-FA ST=20Documents |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Jouni=20Malinen=22=20<j@w1.fi>,=20=22Tim=20Polk=2 2=20<tim.polk@nist.gov>; bh=mScsY8kf4iuRLPABg7mNFyXwENWEnQHoyulss6Bahdw=; b=UpQANhgQBVEXJBM0jcQ9GChbdRomSVq6+P30UhLKBRG36zh7Ho4mZ8xeFu lyr59OeXqsVGIkvz/N1tmG2/9JaPJb4q2fxvrmg3I21pvdwW7Mb0/Rf5yr2W bkc3G3yKZB;