Re: [Hipsec] Fwd: Status of WG items

Miika Komu <mkomu@cs.hut.fi> Thu, 18 October 2012 13:16 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:15:55 +0300
From: Miika Komu <mkomu@cs.hut.fi>
To: hipsec@ietf.org
References: <4FE96F9F.3090800@ericsson.com> <758141CC3D829043A8C3164DD3D593EA1BD324E110@XCH-NW-16V.nw.nos.boeing.com> <4FEA1876.900@cs.rwth-aachen.de> <CAE_dhjveQ6WVVE3BVKk2txfBxNhfWvjbz+QVU2P919dNZ1WO4A@mail.gmail.com> <5012C05B.6080203@nomadiclab.com> <CAE_dhjufW+ic-VaBtqs787jK=xxy_XxnegpgGEtmpjZHsmJ4nA@mail.gmail.com> <505C213F.6050701@ericsson.com> <CAE_dhjv8LRwurQ9QmCmh6Spa+1UuECk1farGAKf_o9gYVsy_Lg@mail.gmail.com> <CAE_dhjsUXVwY8vXNLCwUjXPV9SxHTDbhk4dCt+ffQuQN=a6CMw@mail.gmail.com> <50615C93.6090300@ericsson.com>