[Hipsec] Fwd: Status of WG items

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 24 September 2012 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=q/AMW7xkLD94hGJ5HpmRJhZhsS0rslllkV5TWM7bkPU=; b=sUUMtN8AXuBeiwFf+e0/n+SVi6oFOLF59Sbw//qz/BBJ2DsMprVf9P09L8s1TTd2L5 lENU2+ZAeHn14rwjDk3GrjoOz3/49rib1Q7FpJwhFBRnA/gbyYfs4LbaTeLraTwk1x3y E+yBTqmg72wwMB1xfzOh0ClCjYUW8EwTK1cpdwfxIniGoOgBfjxSEt93Vet0Y0lbQ6CV aPenJoTQTwndJfZQXFl41QQszTzQJyFrHAoaEd/WsyhISkMnasW6hU399RjcJHydy4uF 3dXXy/dCg3dP7Ryb+/RFyPQvMiT9Go11KkH9f0FCnvIpFGzASEpCj+o0jV5QgguL8AM7 BWRg==
References: <4FE96F9F.3090800@ericsson.com> <758141CC3D829043A8C3164DD3D593EA1BD324E110@XCH-NW-16V.nw.nos.boeing.com> <4FEA1876.900@cs.rwth-aachen.de> <CAE_dhjveQ6WVVE3BVKk2txfBxNhfWvjbz+QVU2P919dNZ1WO4A@mail.gmail.com> <5012C05B.6080203@nomadiclab.com> <CAE_dhjufW+ic-VaBtqs787jK=xxy_XxnegpgGEtmpjZHsmJ4nA@mail.gmail.com> <505C213F.6050701@ericsson.com> <CAE_dhjv8LRwurQ9QmCmh6Spa+1UuECk1farGAKf_o9gYVsy_Lg@mail.gmail.com>