Re: [Iasa20] draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 07 July 2017 20:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1499460128; x=1500064928; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=SvgwT90nBUOQSrpCNF3A+HHj6 BsTtRlDbp5snB+4xYM=; b=jS1sEcuWvwMYbXZIz/2gAkTJq37OHb4xeZppTgdpw L5R1ruRbiIAjAFRFLVdpLN0y8RIXbCXv2KDUbDHNnrb/48LSQh8nK9N2BfMy3d5F 49lKIkbNsf0H776fL5ok45J3HSBgw4G4m+yb1f8Ea8oGwhEpwRfm1/sUwroZdMMq PU=