Re: The notion of "fast tracking" drafts

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Sun, 16 December 2012 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=pGDOccyI6KJ3Cf/tjKZHOG rv/Xw=; b=O60XpP6i72aOHfyf8a00jntEqiCvovsFNXq/7n7rUhsHjvYPmghcaY ea9HzuUTyYwpcy7mvhgP3XV92AcdsoSOiWNAnprHsNiFMeiH4OJpyzkhLjZD6wQ4 7KaVAIWRQiXksZvKfMNEjItvxOpbe78xNCTze8RRjgRfObPtl1pcs=