Re: Proposed Experiment: More Meeting Time on Friday for IETF 73

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 21 July 2008 16:33 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
To: Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>
Subject: Re: Proposed Experiment: More Meeting Time on Friday for IETF 73
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:33:29 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2325; t=1216406012; x=1217270012; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Proposed=20Experiment=3A=20More=20Meeti ng=20Time=20on=20Friday=20for=20IETF=2073 |Sender:=20; bh=XcSm2QkHmG/UoG05mcN9G5cDFLXDMkD/2vMuW6SVovc=; b=ebGfIl2pkBFXsp7EQCCwPdF+74MaqpyDqcxJyHKuuJg6q5tCXds0Zqk6ni QwgHECXaAtMi9jAcj+Ru/SfcfdqzP+FM1pKaoZLFRKEMUfkOgj1qqaG8nV7H loNph3HOJ2;