Re: How to pay $47 for a copy of RFC 793

Ole Jacobsen <ole@cisco.com> Mon, 09 May 2011 06:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ole@cisco.com; l=4439; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1304923444; x=1306133044; h=date:from:reply-to:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id: references:mime-version; bh=nG99cmuUqEGrbsOYxOssIVf0RippA2xxiD/B4F/CERo=; b=MxcO0Dq1GtmMhQWQfVZdIuAnVTozovL66bjp6X1pq7YiYBcfSOl37IDb k3aebLMjmSRJu2D4rI03nB6KUZUHsdHn7lt7L9a5vBpu79ZnKtfBLOZBI DZFbY2Ha/OxTE87a1zb9rLCP7q5q4e0rIPK72YTmoIovPIBsNh+ocyB0m s=;