Re: [107all] Update on IETF 107 Vancouver and COVID-19

Meetecho IETF support <ietf@meetecho.com> Thu, 05 March 2020 10:49 UTC

Subject: Re: [107all] Update on IETF 107 Vancouver and COVID-19
To: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet=40consulintel.es@dmarc.ietf.org>
References: <158335136585.29295.1109218817393181187@ietfa.amsl.com> <D4FDE701-CE29-44BE-877A-B45266FEFF08@cisco.com> <CAOj+MMG+OhM9_G3+ikfGxXSqi6PMO0EJeZ=vCC3Wne=YWHLLhg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_i+yuojs6gkX+GmP8xCxPZn_MBvZH66YHf42bM6Xsip4-Q@mail.gmail.com> <653F4F12-E11B-4843-90AD-EBD35D19E21D@nohats.ca> <CAKKJt-dzUPvBAxo7RP_QCMwX=DgS2NJrzK1r9ucdjgUji8+nhw@mail.gmail.com> <c52ec6f1-dd2d-78a5-faa9-6a506a0f3da7@gmail.com> <14AF65D4-8ACA-42E0-97D2-29B1733D6113@consulintel.es> <7c0a3571-3334-2bc9-a8f9-a60131ce7e2e@meetecho.com> <FE0DB611-4915-413B-A9A1-5734CA273E89@consulintel.es> <CF8C876F-B494-42AB-AB6B-C6E022F2020E@consulintel.es>