Re: [107all] Update on IETF 107 Vancouver and COVID-19

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 04 March 2020 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8/AupFxjerinbQ3tFOMAZ8nZoK/+1FawJDuBXrG8W44=; b=Y9sr6Xar2bguIszBVCm3LqYFbbx3tGJm/+XJ3FdWlfqy+0H7MWTASfpiphzKluqJrR 3aNlv0aRiuAf4WRz6f40GeSVoI/IFZtknXeWu88JSWT7LxfDXBFVVs7ab4zyB/sJFXng yscYcNklkqeSWrSY2I+XE2unzFxLlswubSLVP+jV+jRi2lS3DVn6szuz8C3+33UyK8Rn 1holXgyDTaalOOfZOQJsRQSCTkdI8kv+xlOFpUpXOw9Vb5jkK7iIxBYfZ6JRF/zVzp5T bbnWmgmxH8IxF3GFRhItGaZxs12aupd9FqlcZXFH5lI8vU3L+0XR1xnwO8dKLmcPHqY8 o27Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8/AupFxjerinbQ3tFOMAZ8nZoK/+1FawJDuBXrG8W44=; b=iEIePjsXOAjTfJOE5IJRVqklnQj7WtIpgw/XjUmdOPTE2ThomR71jUYELChu2b1ell ywi+b/X8fleRuT/+2iSfsyZbQc79XG1ZkIKbJSeG5l4Rm/megeQQ/0dcsLoPrzj8a6GH nGlKid1yxAIRMvZ4ntxlYXwH7l0eSR7nUzGWRMlQyiO3jutecKe8M4Rjh5eWphbMAbc5 I52vG/XU9R/8D7JYXhZD51qeYFPT/TGEQ1/aIcJIMWozJjoftUP1utz2dTen4C12KeMz hIinpNlciw8BQ9CqULC3TRU7I/XfJe3l1VR77bJd0AjdE8VFlLqiV6rY9FJcmeRMnKDt hItA==