Re: [107all] Update on IETF 107 Vancouver and COVID-19

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 05 March 2020 00:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Di5NRaxaP3SYeL9+2l/lixVshUbAgsQdUKyORhhnQYs=; b=oML56pgygeop00cRpemXc5SK1kUjVpgK+v3ewMjoSgaR/O424o1Z3Zx6zegJ0E7LRp 25lsymqdK71jCJmO06jNusVDaXWngYpPMCkobXnBT0KWaCcUsr4vngRjJBCtok/Vd5mz 7dH3hBjX8NkpoVi9ARXomigzlrAF2dSl/x9za8Y02OX6SD2uU6hrwjNurJCZCd5K3fK2 2XuQvVj4Noaiiig6upQewQN1guWWbzsE+Za8pPdT4FxNDEa3KvHEZ9NPHPbvyjEKDJr0 B6ztrsFB2dITT1PYhfJXWOkYFtV6O959WkbUXULZ4YueSAqBPkSEZ3oeDPVrdvHSgibF 8wyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Di5NRaxaP3SYeL9+2l/lixVshUbAgsQdUKyORhhnQYs=; b=lv5YVOQYUsY+1TnuEPH4ONZGvmQWBmluSnHUh/C+jeph2MSvObi99hi9DmPcJQ3lHR rnGPYNlmw14cSXqqkHAja7cboj8/kaeoeQtmQyEkiveyJ3teG3lP273UgVZ5R0j1oE7k PoTEUcDyYYF/CJLP93qGhsnNd913HvUCB77wMDlIir2heLkHDd3sLIUNhx0i17B1j6CY 1DjqCFqb5kUY6Uz/mrjSd7TRBFMCqa4Wvt2tLZzk6woEpohovy+fDcNu4GPRM+1VrJA7 LXq8DrnJNMp7WomERkvImALpLrwfNtQP0SmACQikzQ5FoIn0gMbpE1yYo303ILhy6ICs IOkQ==