Re: IETF hotel selection mode and a proposal (was" Re: Hilton BA is Booked already?)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=yX5gZspG29S1AFnuE+bW+dwcqIiy414UoHiGntzVBtQ=; b=pnN1Is5ZZPQzSStABaIH/vbIW9scjDDFvAcer3g29hXz4382Ex7fDWO18U57QvGX44 T3858CM5+P7Zy0CTH1+KhRfp33niAfR1/nuMjwmxl/Ay3JD84fUcYyTCalwyv4FRMmuy t5JO8tU4Q2//uN2ZsGv/R5THx2ILvM2jbHP78FteQq07hPce6UqpHcPhIRCzJg+NmBxT xoKUtqcv3F/CgDCOk+tRf7Xlc1RFC9xuyq7UInhqb+IPJE+7Y3ZmjsAzHqbCPsy7Sn7O q1VOho52pqL5JEKCV6bxgj644U2Zheww7vghuiJneB9Cr7MFr7PllvZiPORHVvsVtzVN XqSA==