Re: [dmarc-ietf] Suggestion: can we test DEMARC deployment with a mailing list?

"Doyle, John" <john.doyle@fmr.com> Fri, 06 June 2014 22:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fmr.com; s=2012-05-26; t=1402093977; bh=90Bna/5gkJ7ZodZjCdwkaX4CUuSo477C0ikicN3rFUw=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=YLxc/QSMlPkw0z99s7PqUHYLApCjhUrNFEXw2erpe80gc5zwS0XJlt/ZCmB+NmnR7 1dZ0anyDxcAZrDlPrw7cm7t4dVhdHUFbFXJjipsEktfz5Km5/M5AYj4pbrRwtyex/3 6amM66b5EkJsUGSaue9P5/aQixQwF2eM9H6+D6rY=