Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 15 June 2008 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KKotA6od92YbN/Dx6sFtuGC0v2LtP4QNQAz7XZyl0ME=; b=pIq9hw6tu7/gWAwwiBUVN7hxh2KCN0L736pO78aYa1B54gFq7roH3EMVxBKDyGDDu6 FQLdAIGW6gOD4qCsCFvhXddvEgP6LjEDoqN/PbjTHfA49mV8NAQ4gpjakZ+hEa/8eARr y/2vsj2SEksynzSoV8LHHMzLATqwtSEanCgRY=