Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis

"TSG" <tglassey@earthlink.net> Mon, 16 June 2008 21:39 UTC

From: TSG <tglassey@earthlink.net>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, dcrocker@bbiw.net
Subject: Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:38:14 -0800
Cc: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, iesg@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org
Sender: ietf-bounces@ietf.org

FYI - ALL of the commentary submitted to the IESG must be done so through a
process which includes it in the archive of that IP initiative or the IETF
will see itself in a world of hurt the first time it is litigated against
and it cannot produce documentation showing all of that material happened in
the open.

Todd Glassey