Re: IETF Policy on dogfood consumption or avoidance - SMTP version

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 19 December 2019 08:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22637; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1576743387; x=1577952987; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=ngOfOXqORQGYZeBOVNr/4sEh8uQV3xE8vWqZB3kLy/E=; b=lQ4cLbjunt/eVHHFdKhDJBC/MbQcheDBfGIWQKdfKi2AmXD7ELrwCrAo 0nhgvVLNLvpCJ0BYktaIGJ9kcZwoDMYcpm/pYqkPKqDoB70844TjLgtn3 wg8bOyeaCHAojaw8ZUUL52UGYnM6xonkg0wEjlb5eQ1F4P3udQhaQStiI g=;