Re: letters from Ted & Alissa

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 03 July 2019 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qK3LowJSMVC1D/GLbVL/uPeGqTrmvJE1BxyZeA9HqMU=; b=fGdgryaYfbZTUyxrKoTtWOyXWp0y4cIBo/ljXSpYWjnWMy8e5MUqm2bDxmU+s8E2iT 3ijCDQILRPRnrWCToRX7T3JA3mAs94Uypqwm/Oq4t+Q4aI89PpWZKN7fFnCnmjskZaJj jRvPkCHuygShtYtgqL51dOds6HSW2ZNe8Us3sv8MoOegPAOSUESPHeOQY0c5CP9ulp5m TaDljuZ2J5kdyQDhhJhQ0DCRTeYdiNgeyt8PdqOO3pK6h+QbTj2rEzS0Pb1ur1+EWuRt GAxTzRVO/nwAdBI8EYsthzRHnSRiZIxyC40S4XDJyl0Id0ALvHl9gGqIPq7WDQGoBwT+ m51A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qK3LowJSMVC1D/GLbVL/uPeGqTrmvJE1BxyZeA9HqMU=; b=ruS9SnqMhoY1aRCjn4UApCHS6wbrUTL5Sqnde8+jD8V0ryItrafPIjKCuPQl4syCwG YckSuZIEhKeOUB9Zg8cIb6K4y6ivy7uMG2l9rFs9AWtFkMViONdkpzNoawpqbkBMjRhT DvIeGwmuM7l1LiZmkOYUl1M5io3wRljt8OhG5P7pWZy56cZyl7hZkEBl7rkdDBOAhMoD R48oYVAGfgWifL7+a+v+WA38+8FkqVg+qSNcc4+AH1TSjSSaGfacLDvHqazvN2l86TkV gHBx/ekem7i2LOPSnCYYR9wl5PQCo0tLewLpYEBj99Qem26lKUKAECughq42ZxpLmy6d xpaA==