Re: Appeal against IESG blocking DISCUSS on draft-klensin-rfc2821bis

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 16 June 2008 21:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JsxJxQzoMkAKeWeypm2PxwwNtGE+yGKqA/piNUWrGGo=; b=tOR48szOgqAGtU5w3OELiqct6CJlguN+8wemkLQcYxL1pV1SMY3lHaf62Y+xDbbTpG oTegqBSth5ukIXA946m5QH7VLcVHO+XPtdTyr30v1glmyxaJf5HNZ2SJQiEF97G536pl 1ERYNgmwzNOApCscb964lZyB+Zvjz8gABpU6s=