Re: [EAI] Shepherd report review of mailinglist-02

"John R Levine" <johnl@taugh.com> Tue, 10 July 2012 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:vbr-info:user-agent:cleverness; s=91d6.4ffc5c70.k1207; bh=KmYtxELHu5R8L2DxLLKYj3iHq63eTr53V+urhAhYNm8=; b=LGHQb73aqd3+0qtlpcm7hp68uXnAbBEe/qnpOaLi6pYwMGPcwXPaPVQY2X+k/S7XYFWXamdCQoUrwZSHjmvX/k5PStkZ/Ytagq2qlqgJ6t0MloHknr+S8QOdAta6N7mDe2ba/R6ELUNssOJSZFI75ilyvzwb/8x8f1PmIA3Blxk=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=taugh.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:vbr-info:user-agent:cleverness; s=91d6.4ffc5c70.k1207; bh=KmYtxELHu5R8L2DxLLKYj3iHq63eTr53V+urhAhYNm8=; b=T4TNA3dTKuz83fPSFJKQETwonkCEsrjzlDcSJpJrv4ieZIdkJh9r1X+MFSs2QpaIijAJ5+q7K65PXG9FWKu4UKXtialHoj2R056a4vnS7zBUNtkGTT5ELEk0P2snhckPYGGVP21oP2LIFrpi2cho8pfDQrFGplCoKaqVcsx+BB0=
VBR-Info: md=iecc.com; mc=all; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org