Re: [Inip-discuss] Domain Names

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 18 December 2015 19:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=/WlhGsKhIMSAcqyBvdp0FtJzC+PmAAXIOwCvSW/6FlA=; b=YlXmP2RnBKCRwNWNzGAZYyWVO/LI6gnAimjbUUP86CpilqifOlGb5VCnsYSYXbmtvc urOKpJJSFqG6LFcOWUG2he9IBUSQZi15HKxlLzEPDcgWZVKOxIm0qFQL0Prf77ud93P5 t18twNEggY/3bgNkMF3a90bKXXaUHu3vlXlP2AXtzIJfkb0WxM5gjXUXLz1eLZH6dv6b JocGabgKMq2ZbDVFNvQas1x3KDtxvMHPgyk29FkVyrFlhjIRuRo5lYvfirkQvFVI+nkK /W6brj1ekkozkXxAXRZnEAqLgaq9hox7p0gILvoiyc9G4S2744utVghNBRAlRkEnt3K7 wCaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=/WlhGsKhIMSAcqyBvdp0FtJzC+PmAAXIOwCvSW/6FlA=; b=S3cVlWwPTI7EUq4d+4vnlPjOX1jYTT5T7s/+eBrZZf5Ej7+05vQZu/suGUaakP75ou 6HUCyjhocpoGi95LlSkjDCBkLcHmlhowpMOhFw9tDmIAHxPTyh8RPz4CyU6o9vYAtLqI 3pS3NWTc5eVCA7DNcIxSQj1tw8FIULaxzKLclsWdcB3+tpStzfhxQrRXqrsRyCrn45Z/ LzzZBJfDPre8TEJiKpP7Md85lfeSjVNHW93EhoUUM2GqZXhmAr/DhOqfSp7khSos0BlA IqjeFvFVyB1Oj55rZroUkiy3Ve9QTeDKJQW7SzlSMAn6HXUi0gzEMXUBZcm5hK0ryTPZ 2Xiw==