Re: [Inip-discuss] Domain Names

Edward Lewis <edward.lewis@icann.org> Thu, 17 December 2015 21:14 UTC

From: Edward Lewis <edward.lewis@icann.org>
To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:14:48 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.0.47.234]
Cc: "inip-discuss@iab.org" <inip-discuss@iab.org>
Subject: Re: [Inip-discuss] Domain Names

I haven't had any responses.  (I did have a call with one person.)  I had
some comments come in after contacting the IAB, one of the comments directed
me to inip-discuss.

I have it in mind to look at some updates to my document before the 25th of
this month - from that date I'll be off-line for a few weeks.

Not sure the status of the list or of any program.  I do plan to think about
this as other priorities allow me.