Re: [IPsec] I-D on Using the ECC Brainpool Curves for IKEv2 Key Exchange

Andrey Jivsov <openpgp@brainhub.org> Fri, 04 January 2013 20:23 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 12:23:43 -0800
From: Andrey Jivsov <openpgp@brainhub.org>
To: Johannes Merkle <johannes.merkle@secunet.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1357331024; bh=/Swz7ng/iAGUhNZJ0z4inWyO2IlumRBBs2zOBrWjcDA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=e1aqrVD11fQB+DiT8kqLvIaIR5WHKfVTQI9JOlLEuG/tn4RKGyAs5pM+GEpNSks+L /WceOBeRltklRVZOUIVf0y8IiS7S3LwvHYO3tbuovbVRpO9H8axdjL64oSq1dqJb/G x2PjSMcpItGCwfpTdbyAG3V7TaYEE0dSdWjWGiyKXOOA4+N4kcNIEFhfGavaLYC9lT MPkYjgXoV4LmYi4WwHeT3K3mBNU+CfEWZlECsGLT9gz23CT2Zr99qVSPNRgumEVema tWsvRBU2OegVbkCTGrMW0ZuokroHGK48qHjH9eXGQ2+lZM0HI/xM939sXm/Oki9DrC 0BV1n5h/nwb1A==