Re: [IPsec] I-D on Using the ECC Brainpool Curves for IKEv2 Key Exchange

"Scott Fluhrer (sfluhrer)" <sfluhrer@cisco.com> Sat, 01 December 2012 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5721; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1354387476; x=1355597076; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=PTol6r9SPWstk6cwJAkHlY6fiC2E3VHk4jkdovn1hj4=; b=RQoa3AvKWna+QznvUTmA/gkm5+rS+lAYDOiXyEDthACXiyFRksj+a9Gp jtEbZjloscz0J43uk8+lAGZee7l0c53hafB4ZxNrCSoxxqA66C38GWjIC QUfDyGFPjq0L950mhA94589TGEp7h0Z7MR6qqqrsGMLNUlpLd7XcaYTUQ U=;