Re: [IPsec] I-D on Using the ECC Brainpool Curves for IKEv2 Key Exchange

Johannes Merkle <johannes.merkle@secunet.com> Fri, 07 December 2012 10:50 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:49:55 +0100
From: Johannes Merkle <johannes.merkle@secunet.com>
To: "Scott Fluhrer (sfluhrer)" <sfluhrer@cisco.com>
References: <50B8A287.9090509@secunet.com> <074557eff2f722f10198aac4fb2f8d9c.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <4613980CFC78314ABFD7F85CC30277210EDCE571@IL-EX10.ad.checkpoint.com> <A113ACFD9DF8B04F96395BDEACB340421C9045@xmb-rcd-x04.cisco.com> <50B9DC95.80202@gmail.com> <A113ACFD9DF8B04F96395BDEACB340421CA383@xmb-rcd-x04.cisco.com> <50BA5A70.6030808@gmail.com> <A113ACFD9DF8B04F96395BDEACB340421CB714@xmb-rcd-x04.cisco.com> <A113ACFD9DF8B04F96395BDEACB340421CB74F@xmb-rcd-x04.cisco.com>