Re: [IPsec] Editorial changes to RFC5996

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 18 October 2013 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LP9tlAnRvijQvTstUyMeFYPB2hg/NHnmHcT0ZoekBqQ=; b=ZAkB2blTEgyx2nUXjjYhv4WNZcogzQauEaWVVBe9ZeLJEQwl+c/ik0nIV9REIw4H0b YXgWD6CSLCdHw4RrMosS3MdDPi/WklS7jN1cdbaNYL9+5Bhb3Uf6LKMEpYTJn22SnXpR BtuYJC/Pd73D/ycgp62xEZFXgPc1z+bKurdKHHwgjoEJLIx00RzK7y1xB9ae+s93A3kC XrOfILuwjtlkXyA3LM3EhiKXxWk3E+cNsTt8SorO2YTa2cvYF/vi+9ceyc8XE6KiM3iU mb4tH9hXaEhIKlys/CyJGC7RorgICrnTjYgwbvar82rdz88U7yY4tqzPct9bCOB41Oa9 KbOQ==