[IPsec] Editorial changes to RFC5996

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Fri, 18 October 2013 13:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T4huQFOCnMudIn3XSO8Ehr12Os06vn6I6ujhgnl3tD0=; b=OhWeUmP5u4XTaEeZLjdyKQsFx2bWrMvDegdlZ6PiKOAnljvrY4/25JvEPZuptedmHs PS/ddovTlWvR+WwPwpcLshawWVNqyKPDPJHWL8cL3Ld6MfxIayHiKP/etaDjjHsM3NBx sDnai1tIswhy92GKWVobVCvEy/oyFCWOLKvYQfmTETr8hHFcTBJS2GR2X1EU9teUWqdr P6ThAGqZqf7mkzyyOiR85LsCyrLo/A78vwe1XtxI2MJWrd5TWP1+MvHSSWVzRZAuSlgF ysrDNM4XTqxvy4p9gOGZVUJ8iX/Xd0RWAWXgeFO3GnT6//VNEX4HPASp+jV7AFW0Q02p U0eA==