Re: [IPsec] New PAKE Criteria draft posted (def. of gateway)

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 27 March 2010 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/HflRntruucE6GKL/GZVDYYsReZH5jnK2gQmR8XjMvo=; b=O+ZYJyZ6f3nxkwuaXE4/6aQWxRHtMq1NVfxlbZA0Y/Vmzxjn1BmzinmE1L+VUOa7TR 4z9v3WCbIp+E7/pg5gN2Xp3J9uOYt5ZdpIs/6cu+UUXTZrvh26LHzwQhhCKjRhY7SZW9 ym8Cgrs9KgHAXPEUe23c92RP5C5g4McU2yCP4=