Re: [IPsec] New PAKE Criteria draft posted (def. of gateway)

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 27 March 2010 21:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=493tTVL1F05Z65d0nF6X04irEClpFodKq96SOh5rmgk=; b=bj2zfpyi5TScwx/PPROucB/ikkr6ji/kcF9fmKu3VdwDKx9EEemIQvHY0L7PiZkQvF J6tUxdd0Q06wYInv/nh3UNw+pxf53yvCGUUCQHy4T2+cMe3RgKPPjAP/v3+1P9pUs8IJ s8tgIFf+8CiNDYca0WBKuU8wK//s5IDNBIl10=