Re: 6MAN WG Adoption call : draft-jeong-6man-rdnss-rfc6106-bis

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 23 July 2015 05:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KTTtheAlpm4+LrSCBkA/dwDpHs9JErh+hiGv2nwtGt4=; b=xeuxvsnyoJCDMlNsla0CopCpAN2QD4up855hgj/rzcRCohm2sQR1ehccatTWC4f7S6 Uqp6uXk4yBDBvSbZvgZ5SxOvLxvg2Xa281JhiY8o3R/OQnDXGC2G2zAaV1dEGc2jeP8D iS7XA/hqD1k6NNJVZb7DgHflLHxij9cK15A0Gvyg3waWATlrOstPTld/dk/DXkl9lrKN aELsWksYmN0AnAayspD3earW1DSVkAcyMKKOZpkQCiW0snPTwtZc+Mdm7JwbhFuGjn/F kEzbOb5LUHtipYHPOIpfOIbprwRFOAS+nAE3stiJRbJcE/0Hu6L4ZXZcaaWc5TKcKTMN 2xZA==