Re: 6MAN WG Adoption call : draft-jeong-6man-rdnss-rfc6106-bis

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 09:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=FmiPvDuyiKk0w3RIzh/K0AxdtfaAgLbGETqVCyyrarA=; b=applqzbQm+HSFZ0DZ9ASiSJIBM6o81WEAoWeK6LkjqBOiM7kxJva/IWKmdurlv/x1B +Hy2kUINzqD/E9PufWa+5Vslh/2mebYjXfGS2PeAtglXq3HQ9dAQ3YY7bF8GT4WAgffK wQkDCBc3jlCn+xXBExgDrfbWxslMlf93Ls34vUwa9Jm1uhWHV623crcqTIxnhyw6T8J8 SSyMp5IjCJz9OEfWIj+l/dijtPlscjwRpVuyvXkFOsKORV8N9UXNClfhQqaWsBviniZF 81BZbIHVaUBp+MPXlQeytXpXLLK7H7ejgJz3ZewNG99vX7Q5viy6tf9vvUOyMnwWOzfl 12bw==