Re: 6MAN WG Adoption call : draft-jeong-6man-rdnss-rfc6106-bis

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 11 August 2015 11:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=yW+CgBI0ydsAteekuZ8d3wcgD+GLouY1Y8eg3P5BY7U=; b=cjkLRpvDiD3NhJquZvFJpaeTEDZ35U+xv+pORse2jYtSpMU+snoN27RQFAlGTunf+O f10u7PEeqcoIEbekwB6p1+wrT1ozDDNZ3KydBDPNBTZJo86kxqcv5dnqvY+3LkdPu8Ig MOTzrP2W+vXgpeFo0w4zMxH1K/7h99iR+MNLzRaIpxVttuh2si/WjSQ8Hg+YaM/6AAJn +gfvNoOPvjt9Qtiq/ibYvB5y5o/0jWGbA3TmBmhF8WP96/SheWqz7ljFAmUcr7CYKCPs wp3b3fjBrk1yY4Q+DIy6hjtiqbGl5w1HauI+E9mFMsrn6yYwzOvk55iJd6FPskMqZia3 856w==
References: <CAAedzxodZ_NBhH5HCVR29Ff_K_th=RBWHvbucQs6sqSpxoA1bw@mail.gmail.com> <73503897.2035558.1434700763863.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <1563711943.88070.1437528123676.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <CA5CE828-724E-4BE3-B719-065DF529A819@employees.org> <CAO42Z2y8D8jAWcaLKrGhOexKWcvHJXr9hCBx-AZtmR-Z+gbQpA@mail.gmail.com> <0FA3D584-982A-4DA1-9DCE-CF3D4543B9D5@employees.org> <CAO42Z2xM3pB585wfUcoSQCkY2muytGCNo+SGW8ohY8Ay13PqZw@mail.gmail.com> <D07C9BB8-7411-4012-9757-316B5C66F3D8@employees.org> <CAPK2Dewby85XyYa0pnJ6TM89_O==GmgpKz0Te+gMyi-VKtGC9Q@mail.gmail.com> <55C91AAD.5050307@umn.edu>