Re: 6MAN Working group last call: draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sun, 06 March 2016 19:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Cy72A42FRLkqxL++qn5aWFFXh0MF/s/hQfhEfuz0fks=; b=n+HGE48oVg6UOlkPFZ5nbUt8Tkkc+E00UtQyut7kYmMh4ADFjEGe+FGPK+/oP5S9Q7 eYV3cGME825RDfF6Wl+xK6eXa9oN6zKKuFg+k4iRjFTz0jr++eA4j5J7bLZtQN8wch+Z u1qQOVZxP1P/+kAJqFd4T6P/hVeJnrRtnB/LUEkBcYirA+CPRQzi3wOa0diEVrDhWOQb I7WPhL537nHucaB4zqSKbcg9ZSU9fCLSvHrD8Su8FY4JD3byWW7PFSJAQ/Ow8n+SJv4z wE13c1KUudqaboOw3UIT5kTLqoSJ6bXABPsII3upW8gylK0jsKOC8tfx0cLuwWywT+7w 9aYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Cy72A42FRLkqxL++qn5aWFFXh0MF/s/hQfhEfuz0fks=; b=OicJ4o8OxNE3vaY6QeQx8WZMXNAAGMPkjbYEiE0B22thUwk1rBV76yYk8CHkR4/IAZ QOD+IXQlatkjnkD4R0/eXnhaLaVjrB5JADRnaOC/T8i88k558DJKpNrJddbEpDKZQzfL lPiryJK+pkG9W2Xjb5eyd2m5jTY0DP8re2VXdTsbOEbbGxj05vfWjVCR0UFE7aw1dOXB L310YECawcRZnw3hYIxqPgSsAPtUYdRGd7wGRAaLrSkQvcR+vvf+iSqHn80bVCXs4oSz gXjloAkqsirzT3Ll+I/TnCAAno6pepmL/e5cNpu6Q1+trr5wubtwaZLq9Px2m0NkjJlv bUEA==