Re: 6MAN Working group last call: draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 08 March 2016 04:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TqcMHeRSwI89ukcTU/oVf2q5nLpxEShU3biwjNRLdc0=; b=SsIR0ai07XVMUSVecEVjTiMfKXNO6J20+Cjfdho926HDcINofxLi68ge1axhaqk1lL jchudIqWIRHC7Kzic4/spi83Q7wSuo5WIWmOgiIWwdaAqltx8vJGR11qNHvHW9g0NXHt w2bN0ee3M4fjmpHCEmbuLEDzKddAlMP9lDHJODF4G4q9ZyhG/u0xEdhJwB2AFb6e5fWH 9hjMqsqNOhK7OMl2bEdwYACFyLWWvgU6wHD6zCIWGbAhSGRe3TeDrFnai8C0hgpkYVb+ f0xzk+X9tAAG/w2eG+G1Z0vjLkelKk9MvRZvp32aUrlnXk51lRO7ytTHYUtmZsYQ0N2r ZWDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TqcMHeRSwI89ukcTU/oVf2q5nLpxEShU3biwjNRLdc0=; b=kbdtHRe+8FRiQeDpmenaLColzf8Av8Lp8F4HavVXZ72Y/fbfUmQbs3nYIdAVcC2IYZ yEPyG0l1Ej2FG/9J78D+ItaTOHghiuepNyD5xESbQC3pI7LGbEjahbaMYMRpYe8d50Jq V5xWMYf8WiMtFq1kodt/xF0JBUx4RSVkiMFRb7XSbeb1kUP02LaMmz1tHSnjVloOs37w pZdysFUe8MvWoBc0VsMCLzyFUG8tu+ohjpG8A+aU+I/N8PvSGjXKa66U0qDrKU079UHX NEhTE9QJJaGdxjNZoVQEihVmKXjNocZdQ2qCZ2UTDDUvj4arVQzb9xjAUEqtua8/xxpC 5YnA==