Re: [Json] REMINDER - WGLC Ends 2013-10-11

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Fri, 11 October 2013 21:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SBFkqnViFyDqaXQXFJ7LBAP7BrnOe1ba7It1TaWClKc=; b=l+mk4Mb1/VGpFLuGnub9gBVdO6XE6z8q1QDmP9hR6ZlHo9hdWvOg406wsXUGFuTH1u uLYvtBCeV8rZZMhaAHr60+zkUiBB6wFyGPKcp0aW0R42ezV57AIxxbgjvwYLDKgDEosW InKrJWdENRsWoPpxIx6gN5HkAEPDQqKpwYA4HONNqEKXdG8V8IQwsCzqLaSC8cKkk8WW SbA14FUZZNcFOLiMIQmTrKl45yhrB10Dhly/UpvyR4uKrIwUOICAMOj/hrIMliY/53dT QQvhCvIuaGNqIzjK4HsI3WT+0U66LivLN/8RakRNnpfSJUwaxUiH3OxAq6vSwUaJL4l9 7HRw==