Re: [lmap] What is broadband?

"Bugenhagen, Michael K" <Michael.K.Bugenhagen@centurylink.com> Thu, 07 March 2013 22:20 UTC

From: "Bugenhagen, Michael K" <Michael.K.Bugenhagen@centurylink.com>
To: Shane Amante <shane@castlepoint.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:20:13 +0000
Cc: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>, "lmap@ietf.org" <lmap@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [lmap] What is broadband?

The word "access" should be key here as part of the definition provided we are talking about an Internet service, which is the second component.   I don't really  think we are building tests that won't work on smaller pipes so questioning if it really 'broadband' or not is correct IMO.

Sent from my iPhone