Re: [lmap] What is broadband?

Marc Linsner <mlinsner@cisco.com> Mon, 11 March 2013 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=29406; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363027037; x=1364236637; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=Gl0E3tM3ILWuYIKPdHef+7mBhSNxUFQQJdrDdetYDTA=; b=Y8IOYiK01xlheYHMN/+5zUToFv/FMS/FNQ7QQfhRQGORhwcgVhrUugWe 0l/rp188AoWNkKeQCGDEKcB4Flpm6wFQO6LwE0BqwDi7e2Y5rbH7oQcff ONNBjv555G/c7GQvb6ZrmfdSY6apsxVwQrCaF3ajMSi07iUbdyg/XmvxT Y=;