Re: [LOOPS] BOF co-chairs thinking on LOOPS next steps

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 25 July 2019 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=e05tDtS6LQZfVjbNrUTtpjFj0tX+Xcps4MqVsp0rh0Q=; b=lstUrt3tvTebx4yynIa8/0+Y9MAKPC5pfZBRf8ru5e0WoGMj9/h26ra3QrB/SM+QrL yHtMeNK2dT8zVZf1n4Qlf2qlWS8L70IKOMD3wkGpm2mD/j0BcAzuRKy+edEIi0dX0RK+ 7pweWRNqKKdugzHlgDCE/m2DqWk9p+iszoA6wIQOgjZwFDlLPlnHEFO7vUuAXnDajucG rRcp1kfk9jFk0uWFf6GwqpbgzANTe1jlqPgsx+QkDViICLsV0gUceQv76+W9gBQxRjNv Wqg4Dgy9ZiAAymxgR1BObzCzlR98BesxPiN+wPYwMdL9YIAvWgLhjIH4FJt7y2OOXqqh t/DQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e05tDtS6LQZfVjbNrUTtpjFj0tX+Xcps4MqVsp0rh0Q=; b=BYDuRbrPT3KpyFHMqwtUJlXG36k38kptv2EFXemRGfLd9e5N3IwN3r4CJnvskgvHae 6a2HOwTVA/y+VgEFRp5BtEcP21EkbGiFppkASzofhGhP1fdeOOliQa2DOlgUGsH+LdGP hnWktC5zt4+AM0HgZkcAF0Yj5XsYuzksJhl+k3yM3LC7OIlQRceOSJhcsBRyKznwOXEU 6FWyWWuu/cQHRRfJ4Ov4mRS/6Xl6zO3GRUFXYGJOvoO9BYcrFpT3t80tZLeptB5UZr7Y CATkQni5zWEbhtYQD8PZ35JKR49cLuZQgX0DOh3w9uTwHF/fGwAL4o0PBjhq/r9/vkPe e+hQ==