Re: [LOOPS] BOF co-chairs thinking on LOOPS next steps

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 24 July 2019 21:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Pdmqd7B854jWb0B4V7/oOrJ0a/yRFIY3ilcFtcqoJUQ=; b=Y0m6InB2WBs5Jp7aRWfz65N+GNXakxLZiEV2IU7l3CN3qSgy08k5P0S8S4N2O9vPrQ 3Va6CiHaKD5CE/m7Yu13acVUCbAsWFeDhdFdPARPsiKRCAVFBoxZX9IioTYz2ZHfWgVM Hk3KQpLDegH9dkAP1cyptCBDkJRXmk20rpCXMmZBWJ2JCS1yYJcDg8WGGookU20DWBZ3 cPVLe/zAc1gDj6HnpDUyIObtLiZX0A+GfJspXyDLYFmq4mNZg63/H0/PjltQTQ5BaIq5 lF3bBCQA2Yptkt277LgrQm9191MtIqbA/i/afjY4Ogf4A91zy2CbIqQZlf7iV4fRcoNf WlaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Pdmqd7B854jWb0B4V7/oOrJ0a/yRFIY3ilcFtcqoJUQ=; b=kf9twwdn/xJeyiiYnZsZgzvGu8634wjc0sXL04WWA+scVAfnM6hpvdUDHLqXK1/daV cNLg4Gf2f1EA51JmIFPVbZOk0BCGFV2ztCZMrZ5UGrO2K/U1lnFz8uR/tEXrYg71onSX 1Viq7XtfubfhNQv9ebF59UA+qiCvJbl/WFC6mStLAsdvsr6IK45BpI81vDFqG4BCW/tI WwnDA/w7at/cqmKnX0goBCMYzr5cFBGjiy90KxJOqorbpnl3bm5G8a8+CNb7f1lSP9eO lkDR711FOpvYrrkcCSBBWp2/1rzOywbbrnXj9A/E7wHwesDpbLnhRzeI4HcJTWtstvah ckvg==