Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-04 - "IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flex-Algorithm) In IP Networks"

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Mon, 16 May 2022 12:12 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-12.028 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.575, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, NICE_REPLY_A=-1.857, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_NONE=0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21921; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1652703147; x=1653912747; h=message-id:date:mime-version:subject:to:cc:references: from:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zoxAEF2hDYSzNDd0uDd1qRn2zE63OL2hHAG2YRhhzGs=; b=hRkdkZWOx5+Tv9cTSJWDAbG1ot6jodFFEvHdcWZ+geQh/yvJIjZXUFiP eDGSLG9pWCGk//WOaNDMy4oCFnDkxiUNqLim45a51o21YVa1EKhBOoswj M3oPqaLZ13h1zsb8ERO4k6Lf6aibVHQA+PELPsWBpOt7LNHb1URNw2ODk E=;