Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-04 - "IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flex-Algorithm) In IP Networks"

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 11 April 2022 06:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wFO4hIHptGANJPxOPOh5ycb9cB6e+RAt+NYliBUZvuc=; b=c1SjQ8rqb1a501xqsrqjVU4O8hv3rahKKPwZgXNIw6z7iOWxHFwK8V0mnh6z+QoMK6 9y0gwTNUUfTSx+dst6qfjHZT2pIJcjnckB7nNjFajqsuF7slZ6WtTtvkoZ6mBW9oxksY jZb3+jbUskFc2inKBCAY96hzw0TgqHHtz3osJKv7N7G7LbOypM/25qJH5bXDgTt5utC6 Rkw/FFmthRMgOGCm931T/ebecVtz8Tk20nxnETKKeSP/7jrwDAyYeHgkSKGfSr06ESyn kaffviLR66HvYfQ03cHSmr+mFJlpKjk8d5RqUC4MKg/GRszZFDRYtu2iw0roNBpYGGuu Of9w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wFO4hIHptGANJPxOPOh5ycb9cB6e+RAt+NYliBUZvuc=; b=NWkYDyX3uplsqeo8AQ+n7DKs8CY4ytsorbKoNPqjYNI2M/B4Jv2uLC03X35eEUmPqo MkJaEAa8xyDF0RJ0Hr8oEaJu/Bxip0nwh0P8Q3LvpgO8DKH3H7MbcdX11bDrlkkDCrHH EJ2H4ySQoITM7HyZQoGvKFEnqvBd7TtnXAn8GVLYin0bfywRRcIiEvkhsBxyeyiWPOSl lHjeUbIu9BCNYkDBSx3h3fatE/omdYNRlz7VBa9LYb5fLh1qh+IAdsv9Y146WwOawoSu S7ttrJ6W2ropoH0ICG2OhLSKXi7La92bw2l96WTxL3/WLpRCVCJVT1ZTiuuB4ud40m+X plsA==