Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-04 - "IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flex-Algorithm) In IP Networks"

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 13 May 2022 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1hbqFCAkII4f+vGC8DvO3Dd80WPcYATy9OxOn607/Xo=; b=d2J8/N87MoUHUyzd73ahlXzpet9P0X35NtEKgpSNPyE9Pwd5plIbQqtrP2YS14RY2/ 8hlVxYxcdd3bETpH7lYqj4aIVAWU+lxtzNrTclXb1ObD/H8fgxzsBdEeLmudb9GNsfns ictUD5U/HTZhjekwX/VViPeR5DuPTaVRUOkAyjacCExKmghotyDwdXBAD9piZePSUdex YhM7ZFGQgHPbZBhxlKNzXpZwLd6bY+6MNDr7aB4Yxwap144xA5f8fzaVefvteIoJOJvS n6Yr5hKv5rMkHaRQGhC4xKrmdDttQVegPaO2esRSHsrtVkUczkfVighoHrPoq+SU8AFq +QFg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1hbqFCAkII4f+vGC8DvO3Dd80WPcYATy9OxOn607/Xo=; b=BkqjMKuukBSbcFF7Fki+aa/GARz1pgyxMOWh5OZCgZtGdCf9qMmorP9DRQ95TiJ0wP NJdmEJaUUUzrnUYKZIFUFxILc9Zg9hNP6o030a1vDA0MQDhHeOvm3stWJrNV7cdyn0Ui qDPtEFm4eWs8o4qF6S16Kp072oWPBOHa2K4PKBf8wZ2sVM05dY5QspZ9nI27dBFzrINl 8Wso8sctYPH5sMyV7S13d2Wx62xUHJfiaqFr3gS0+SRTscftp1p8Q2puYR8H8NBQbGzl qVQJ2kuJMml1Y3HY4jiF9HMI/eJ9UbD+znkWugR5n1/YUWUR8CkXk+jdnjUUKbS5jf5/ yAsA==