Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-04 - "IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flex-Algorithm) In IP Networks"

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 16 April 2022 02:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GFasldxHZvrUaZp/0oAA9P7GYNUrgb0OMPetglAWO4w=; b=X5pjuNtONYkbLd4qWA8yd0oUcTedI/2A10+ijTDFPNaaB5tNOuPj9C3Nrijl8bj+tg 5S7J9el3LwejqRjImiPUhS63Ln/SlRoXeQ6EHEqRF17S62CT/gcmFQNaGgswFTpgTRTo W3Wi9OUzlsg5M1omXoNky+VbE+ZMJvPu/VDNsoku1Wd1CbalJI3zQfox0F4sGwhoj8x+ qmgBD6cxW3+i+i2+C/9VmuST3jZUPotelhvwgaRt7LQeuZT788qjMTsLay3rRD72jsQh xHTfskelTIGT8ShGnNgS+XxvQFxSnrJH/aY9jljnnWeF93+OXMZABDN6MCu6BJ8R/RzV m3eQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GFasldxHZvrUaZp/0oAA9P7GYNUrgb0OMPetglAWO4w=; b=4jVes0JZ9PiqAIKIizVnGE7jWJVQVnsU1ba8hJFXd4XWus8uBZt0ROUBRCtI8IyDET 79wgf8e6meTBO2mh/6crncFgfr8HL4/RUHTAi3/u0MoR9/rgOFw0wlCOC50iCxcNDKzm uQ45kqdiTxLUBRJf6Ly8FTIAsA7EFg54u+sYSf4lOUxn2t5Jb09Yjn50Mh2mqf/7lGGo WKJpCaI0rwM8kzGFbnUtJH3JHuv8DDlwhE3+N5Vrn7ddQ6L4xEd82YeDgRwF+Ag3WvQx BJAbLV+d6tqAmv0WfrEj3PKA8woXjhhYvfc9jWVdT2Xt8Zpu5YKJYqCUkbzu4m1r5H1J LCag==