Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-04 - "IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flex-Algorithm) In IP Networks"

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 May 2022 14:22 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XuNTT1rUvU0qxZ5gYEWY5SzMM2AjIzSV8DerjZVMJl8=; b=SCeXZ+j755IdwqEBQUbksmrmAULlyMwuUqhHvCj+eLIbB9Xp3+hdlHHxKQBVSjjbeG wcRXzFy14fqubXS30x2ttX46rASD10H8ipzSFZ730JarKqbZJanMzcgsECDFdxUOUobW qw8o+6K18FzV6BX9yWIOOCev1wZmrkjowOgKk1L/GYacQkSAlH5fMhiZLLekn8EwFE9l I003MDnj4eJmFjK93lIOpx1yIj1UsLtItTdnSVHSijHd3uz6sjaEyXW9WHoYifIaWTN1 y/jkCD/c5Vk0p9h2jlEWLbCUOb7bxGT0jS+M2bNEWzQSysEIhu13spSPb3504KD7ODmE W7YA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XuNTT1rUvU0qxZ5gYEWY5SzMM2AjIzSV8DerjZVMJl8=; b=nnzQzCyn8I+sPCudni4RxJhuyN1RIFrAy5xbBZUQW4vGQflyWHuT0rhtZkugS0YWOZ fDjHrRoeb0RKF5Cu/nLXQucXx169hmJpUp3NFK2RwXPp6TrGV7mMJ4+L4/6S6iXSGKVy mb4IpUkyg6XjNDi7dWbL4tH190MK6I8gw0l+Dne/4E9eW8plOTwpBKVE6stJpZdIbMrc pzLDKKndIfRxQ7HtZ72BhIGHWYw1KV+Cb2Bh7DlVcpiYM++S63Qg/cFV0e6itzehZEg4 FsTkJM2nebxg59E0zF1Vpzm8xO/EGXNsq2BMt+VuyJXVtUnZM5IJX27tA2sTL2j6rrv9 XSKg==