RE: [Ltru] Re: zh-hakka

"Debbie Garside" <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk> Thu, 21 September 2006 22:38 UTC

From: Debbie Garside <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk>
To: dewell@adelphia.net, 'LTRU Working Group' <ltru@ietf.org>, david.conrad@icann.org
Subject: RE: [Ltru] Re: zh-hakka
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:37:22 +0100
Cc: 'Frank Ellermann' <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>

Doug wrote:

> I know the Serbian government proposed RS (for "Republic of
> Serbia"), and I've heard alternatively that ISO (a) supports
> it or (b) opposes it because of their policy against using
> words like "Republic" to make the code element.  I guess we
> won't know for sure until the formal announcement.  In any
> case, I was just using it for illustration.

Unofficial Country Code Info:

 RS/SRB for Serbia
 ME/MNE for Montenegro

I would expect a newsletter to be published within the next 4-5 weeks
displaying the official results.  I don't expect there to be any changes but
it isn't official until the voting is over and the Newsletter published!

Best regards

Debbie