Re: [Manycouches] Stay Home Meet Online (SHMO) draft and proposed WG

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Thu, 14 May 2020 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=subject:from:to:references:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=2zPwmVBOSV1x4g2DBCLPHlPjlg1XeXGw2E3uPi86rtg=; b=B9YkF6P2xLJyrXKTPC4m9yuGsG2VrDNepMNiYrhl6juy3vCUw42b6+oaLrmsJ9ZYPF paW1dLgLOVQab5WZ5Dn+dx0Vl/mzMlO2X/z/q8kxDleBvC3G5YJPO/SvAAp+34DQCWMH UTVi9t6hG7y2hs0oQEYCRal2kqhNATcJ32ZFQ=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:from:to:references:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=2zPwmVBOSV1x4g2DBCLPHlPjlg1XeXGw2E3uPi86rtg=; b=j9tcY73Xs6PnWCdLPj2edUK1EoiSkRC7fhau0o0CiHlgw+f8pqIngjmDLwOhVqvkrz YcHX6ppTc3I8Ycaxda/zdxdSTzJq4axraLCvqJ/Tbt2p67eS+XKjmz/O9xr9y+aQXpOz obXKzzrD49iXOhOPlcuWMq3H+4pwVHssdVt6KpJoGGXy+uvtdMMgmW9wt9cQDvE5ESVQ kTTUUe7aoRDBGRS8oI89k+Z4sGRhhEAuOzRIfFpvnqmhmjPh5wMhLlBeeVud3PvPbVQk saWpYXu81aynKyo0FkhC8QEuQZbRACST6m5p1Q11hku68gGXB19zn9zX37MhZBCC1WHe LzhA==