Re: [mile] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-mile-rolie-10

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 19 October 2017 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zAH0nKWUdPGblb4CyLcEJIceYHy1t1uMdyVh2z7jDYE=; b=gWe3d1Rqucg+2g8/GfnwzJwY4ZgSyY61MOGjhvK1vkDng/dg4yQjFnJlfiJjcsn69J YcfZ5y0W9hjTLkYyWf2u1u47ZnDGztPbFco6Z04+dAKm+Rpa7SQoWrSOGJLNeg405nZj o847qbCCVmAH1R0ERonz1hPHuYLg/C5b68SqJkV2WBobgx3N/4+FrbfCCsfBZm91hNkI fVVrK0zw8EX6exDWcuQCICHrJ19HnJBItlLJaVYQ7wqvB16Ee11Mwub3sNvyql0sQZE0 4vRB74t97YBjLoBOYDo1P7qauzzp7PvzL5kh58brG45rRP+b2mP5J0OD1QRwh0Kgqdt8 QYeg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zAH0nKWUdPGblb4CyLcEJIceYHy1t1uMdyVh2z7jDYE=; b=B3yHZc2Rhv/RP/5dI063sclZHtmwIaCm9l3V+8j9Pa/v1xreoya8g8bBlgsFd205sD ZzhKXAaDbJl7hgPuwGqxh9Z4GjW+lqaDnd0LjzDSk4EuvUlGx+hUzHTVPXkirojI1aKc WXevWPDOzJgVPoQ+ilnj1uIPnVenv5w6WDztaID0k/Osm89s817FeDiOEyhFfFhCeQuV 3if7IHW38+WXkm59xa/QWxlgwtZlWIMo9Q9jWwdDqhvF9GX0yfEAkESzIu04KfxQ7eI2 1sOpbtct+huKrUwxKhUUMZ1wSX5O6/KA3lTKABASFzCRjkFE+QvKaNjp/58D119Enote 6/pQ==