Re: [mile] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-mile-rolie-10

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 02 November 2017 22:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DgJgIZg1zY4+B45tLXvt4MJOjKjwEhbnijZy83l95nw=; b=AdDLSiPRLksNZi47+f6+LrrEqOd0qxPwyeFl0JJmD5xH+uT8Bm49nYgXi4q7d2KQ9X NPIWtrGcL9u4Rap+5eVh9zR7cfa0CqAUu7IBU79AhgL54xeT67Yr3HEscHOIbN3Sa1WK Qksx2FZdA2MK4ILpU8gOwzhiSbHmRn0e6d0+Ahj8MKHNHTYfetwFJa8suancNRlOerS2 Ycl1AjhPdzo/2rPb9+ETBi06iFxW4NMFWTqK5Yfe/heRfRTNNkuWbxYK1etl4wKFpdqg Xt1h8QHh/m0BGT0ZMH3Mv259Stl2ucW4ED9rXkOo2E3S5asaSpXZWpCpV4Nsxhj5/15Z +Jvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DgJgIZg1zY4+B45tLXvt4MJOjKjwEhbnijZy83l95nw=; b=RKk+2cnglASVkpf22HP1NgyZcUKE1WGAQFXsdJ7M2b10gJogGWu1Ly9uQUfgGe6INX yeIgMtEAnpgPlOoF+DiaVUY4tsX3DOEgtIkwhEhLviWqiHbJC9GqSvSkiR2KRyQSc9/O /iuez0NHbLZbXAJBzrG03OY00/5HupWq3IHVAq41kFFL2zwG+gpEbGEbMVeeJE3MMuKd VueNW0WUox/RxsHLngleDehfnleW1aE4katWPEoaqdAFSF/EES4vbUaDKjbWYyNCRWiQ ek09t8sWnktoQBEreIDRcFdvgqQeltzS+UQeCV35qej97N5SF5ocKOWalqdmKV/SU9s4 mzOA==